Job Title: Executive Assistant (CM)
Req No: 9999
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Company: Nestlé Nigeria Ltd.
Position Type: Full-time
Main Purpose of the Position
- In this role, you provide efficient and professional administrative support services to the Commercial Manager.
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria Ltd is currently looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for enabling and enhancing the effectiveness of the Sales Function by providing efficient administrative support to the Commercial Manager
- Customer Service Satisfaction is important, as you are the face of the Sales function to the rest of the business. As a result, you will be managing communication flow of incoming and outgoing correspondence, distribution of incoming courier / letters to Managers etc.
- As a highly organized assistant, you Initiate and maintain an efficient and comprehensive filing and information retrieval system for the Function.
- The role may require travel from time to time, as a result, you will also be managing travel logistics for the functional manager and the functional manager’s guest (schedules/ dates/ flight bookings/ reports of visits/ processes expense claims) to ensure a smooth experience.
- Your Microsoft office skill will come into use, as you will prepare presentations, write reports, analyze data and other information as would be required from time to time.
- At the beginning of the day, you will review your to-do list which you made the day before. This will ensure you have some control over your day as more tasks are added. That way, you are able to deliver quality work.
- Then comes review of correspondences to ensure accuracy and timeliness of response.
- The meetings that have been scheduled have to be organized- logistics and minute taking. The minutes produced from the functional meetings need to be shared with the appropriate stakeholders.
- You also maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- What Will Make You Successful?
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Minimum Educational qualification: HND/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant field with at least a second class or upper credit in the Degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to manage sensitive information.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply