Job Title: Internal Control Officer (Audit Officer)
Department/Functional Area: Internal Control / Lagos
- Carry out financial and operational, audits to ensure compliance with internal controls of HPL. Ability to prepare reports of findings and pursue for closure essential.
- Consult with manager on scope and audit Assignment
- Ensures compliance with controls and SOP in warehouse by verifying FG, supply from vendors, and Production FG transfers.
- Document audit findings into audit report format as the audit assignment progresses
- Work to issue audit report in timely manner
- Conduct audit assignment in line with Company and department policies; manage timely completion of audit assignment including communication of status to manager.
- Identify and document operational/process issues, internal control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Enhances internal control department and the organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Any other responsibilities assigned to you
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fast paced environment.
He/she must have:
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be self-motivated, team spirit
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organization with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
- Ability to write strong business report
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Suggest innovative solutions to common departmental problem
- Applicant must have B.Sc./HND preferably in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of relevant regulatory issues and implementation practices
- Understanding of audit methodology and use of various audit tools to facilitate the audit process.
- A minimum of 2 years audit/Finance experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline date: 5th March, 2019.