We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Marketing)
Location: Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria
Working hours: Between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns and responding to queries on social media.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up and exceed competition.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must have degree in Marketing.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be a social media enthusiast.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing Agege, Ikeja, Alagbado, Sango Otta axis.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university (preferable from Covenant or Babcock University).
You will need to show:
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A systematic approach to work and problem solving.
- A stickler for accuracy.
- A strong ability to anticipate and diagnose problems.
- Ability to organize and classify large amounts of information.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Act with integrity and maintain the highest professional standards at all times.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must possess high level of sound judgement, self-management and initiative.
- An ability to analyze problems and trace them to their core causes.
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Marketing GT”.