DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Coordinate and drive the trade finance transactions of the group.
– Ensure staff are adequately trained.
- Co-ordinate the activities of Emerging Corporates team in area of coverage by promoting and marketing the brand and its products-
Direct the marketing efforts of the business units.- Ensure set targets are met in line with budget.- Appraise; recommend / approve credits of the business units.
- Ensure strict compliance to policy and guidelines of the bank.- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the Team towards the realization of the Banks’ objectives and goals.
- Develop Team leads and Managers to work cross-functionally to exploit synergies within various SBUs to the Bank’s competitive advantage.
- Generate revenue through assets and liabilities creation in the manufacturing sector of the economy.- Provide specialist financial advice and support to clients within the focused industry portfolio which will effectively fulfill their corporate needs.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the Bank’s overall objectives.
- Ensure that the set targets of Emerging corporates are met in line with guidelines and set target. – Champion excellent service delivery with a view to delighting our customers.
- Manage peculiar risks within the team. Work closely with risk management to develop suitable risk acceptance criteria (RAAC) for the Emerging Corporates market.
- Build an extraordinary work place by ensuring effective and efficient customer service standards. – As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
JOB REQUIREMENTS Education – Minimum Education :
First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business related Experience –
Minimum experience :
Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in a management and leadership role KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS Knowledge –
Market / Industry Knowledge- Credit assessment and Structuring – Strategic Business Planning- Microsoft Office suite- Banking Operations Skill / Competencies –
Trade Services – Portfolio Management – Credit Assessment and Structuring- Marketing / Sales – Business / Product Development-
Customer Relationship Management – Client Industry Knowledge – Business Advisory – Budget Planning & Control – Financial Analysis –
Business / Operational Strategy- Strategic Business Planning – People Management – Corporate Finance.
Interested candidate to Click Here to Apply