Easterly Global Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy offering geotechincal, civil, structural, energy and mechanical and electrical engineering services.
Easterly Global Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy offering geotechincal, civil, structural, energy and mechanical and electrical engineering services. Working for a wide varity of clienys across a range of sectors including retails,residential, automotive, education, industrial and commercial. We thrive on diverse and technically challenging requirements, and our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated project delivery across all disciplines.
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs, and other courtroom visuals; preparing expense reports.
- Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Generates revenues by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience – General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships
- Educational Qualification: Minimum of BSc/HND
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline date: 19th March, 2019