Signal Alliance is a Cisco gold partner and one of the foremost systems integrators in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Signal Alliance is a Cisco gold partner and one of the foremost systems integrators in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We are looking for a Presales Engineer as below.
Job Role: Network Sales Engineer
· Support Sales team with responsibility for technical relationships, prospects, upsell, etc.
· Identify and match technology opportunities with our customers’ business needs.
· Showcase Cisco products across Datacenter, Enterprise Networks, Collaboration, Security, SDN.
· Produce and deliver technical product demonstrations, presentations, and network designs and support
· Delivery of product training and skills transfer to channel partners, integrators and users
· Engage in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects
· Relationship build with key decision makers bearing the face of Signal Alliance
· Maintain industry relevance through increasing and broad knowledge of intelligent application switching
issues and trends as they relate to Cisco network solutions.
· Leverage and maximize customer investment resulting in upsell.
· Work on issues that impact design/selling success or address proof of concepts, products or technologies
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
5+ years pre-sales or systems engineering experience in a high tech, with a record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
Ability to travel within assigned territory
The following certifications are desirable
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.
CCIE and/or similar certifications
Pre-sales consulting experience is required in any of these technology areas:
Collaboration, Enterprise Networks, Datacenter & Security
i. Routers and Switches/ Core Networking, SDN etc.
ii. Application delivery controllers e.g. Load Balancers
iii. Security (Web, Email, Content, Firewalls)
iv. Data Center (Storage Virtualization, Virtual Switching)
- Demonstrated expertise in system integration
- Ability to manage complex network environments
- Understanding of bandwidth management and quality of service concepts
- Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Cisco strategy;
- Ability to make a compelling case for Cisco products in complex compete scenarios
- Capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Ability to diffuse complicated technical and business situations with partners and customers
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
Interested candidate should Click Here to Apply