Job Title: Human Resource Manager/Officer
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- The Human Resources Manager/Officer will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administration and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will ensure compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. A degree in human resources, administration or any related field is required.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programs; and other administrative functions.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field. Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM) and/or Masters in a HR-related field are added advantages
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience as a HR generalist, experience evident in multiple human resource disciplines specifically Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, On-boarding and Talent Management.
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply.
Application deadline: Thursday, 28 February 2019.
Job Title: NYSC Interns
Corp members serving or yet to serve in Abuja are welcome to apply into the following positions:
- WordPress webmaster Intern (thorough knowledge of WordPress)
- Human Resources Intern (a degree in human resources, administration or any related field is required)
- Project management Intern (PMP or PRINCE2 certified)
- Data analysis Intern (Excel guru)
- Public Health Analyst (Degree or Masters in Public Health)
- Graphics Designer (solid knowledge of Adobe Illustrator) and
- Business-Support Intern (Degree in Business Management or equivalent required).
- Sales and Marketing Intern.
- Multimedia Intern.