Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Entry level
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology & Services
Job Functions: Information Technology, Consulting
Head of Talent Management
The Graduate Trainee role is the entry point to become a Consultant or Project Manager within the PTS Professional Services division. You will work as part of a dynamic team delivering mission critical programmes on behalf of PTS and their clients.
You will complete an initial 8-week intensive induction training programme, on completion you will be placed on six workplace rotations i.e. Marketing, Commercial, Manage Services, Finance, Project and System Management and Professional Services Consultancy ( with the latter two you will be in a PMO role on an active projects under supervision of a senior consultant).
During your rotations you will be expected to develop a comprehensive understanding of PTS business processes while expanding your knowledge of technology and project management methodologies.
It is PTS expectation you will strive to ultimately develop into a competent and influential member of the PTS Professional Services division for the future prosperity of the Company.
- Works within six recognised business areas under supervision, learning the fundamentals of each area
- Working under the supervision of a senior consultant on an active project with the possibility of involvement from start to finish
- Research and collate information whilst documenting market intelligence including competitor analysis and drafting case studies relating to recently completed projects
- You will be exposed to PTS clients and always act in a professional manner whilst promoting the reputation of PTS in the technology and project management community
- Maintain positive team and client relationships at all times
- Ability to multi-task to a high level
- Excellent organisational skills
- PC skills– MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Possess the ability to use own initiative and be resourceful
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to work well within a team or independently
- Excellent standard of written work
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly professional at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Smart and professional appearance
- Self-confident and self-motivated
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply.