Job Title: Pa/Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
- We are seeking to employ a Personal Assistant PA, who will work closely with Senior Management to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for the successful Candidate. The PA will deal with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- The scope of the PA’s role and additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects.
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Deputizing for the CEO, making decisions and delegating work to others in the CEO’s absence.
- The candidate will also be required to do all the secretarial work themselves, and may take responsibility for recruiting and training junior staff and delegate some of the less demanding and confidential work to them.
Bsc/HND/OND qualification is required as well as personal qualities, experience and general office skills.
Candidate must be conversant with Microsoft office suites and Internet service.
Good interpersonal Skills.
Fluent in spoken and written English.We are seeking to employ a Personal Assistant PA, who will work closely with Senior Management to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for the successful Candidate. The PA will deal with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Interested and qualified candidate to Click Here to Apply.