Liability Generation Executive
Location: Lagos and Abuja
A fast credit company is seeking to hire a very vibrant and efficient
Liability Generation Executive , preferable one with some knowledge of fixed deposit mobilization. One who is very efficient, can generate new leads quickly and one that can also close deals at the same pace.
If you are a sales person and has worked with a financial company in the past you would have an added advantage.
3.Developing client base.
•1 year financial industry in fixed deposit mobilization
•Age Range: 24 and above
1. Possess good understanding of the company’s
3. Sound presentation and negotiation skills.
4. Smart, Agile and Presentable – Able to represent the
5. FCL person.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Strong selling and marketing skills
8. Strong knowledge of targets characteristics
9. Effective time management skill.
10. Good looking, smart, intelligent, command personality, with trendy dress sense
Use the link below to Apply :
Kennedia Consulting is massively recruiting Bank Tellers for her client, a Commercial Bank. To this end, we make an open interview invitation to candidates who meet the criteria below:
Pay: Industry standard plus benefits
• Only OND and HND holders
• Not more than 27 years as at Dec 31 2019
• Prior Tellering experience is an added advantage
Date: Tues, Feb 12 2019
Venue: Kennedia Consulting, 14B Kingsley Emu Street, Off Chris Efuyemi Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Please come along with the following:
• 2 copies of your cv
• Original copies of your credentials- WAEC result (must have minimum of credit in Maths and English in one sitting)
• OND/HND Original school certificate
• NYSC discharge certificate- for HND holders
• Birth certificate
• Valid means of identification
Estate Surveyors with Bsc/HND in Estate Management for both lbadan and Lagos offices minimum of two years cognate experience. Jiredosumu@yahoo.com
JOB TITLE: VERIFICATION OFFICER
Our client, a financial institution located in Lagos is seeking to recruit Verification Officer who would be in charge of reviewing shipping documents.
JOB LOCATION: LAGOS
• Review shipping documents
• Review of Form M documentation
• Form M validation
• PAAR validation
• Take charges on PAAR processed at the Head Office
• Report rendition
• Conversant with INCOTERMS
• Conversant with extant laws governing importation into the country (Importation procedures, Prohibition list, List of 42 items declared as Non- Valid for FOREX)
• HND/BSC in any related field.
• At least 1-year experience in the same role
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
• Age must not be above 28years.
• Good communications skills
• Maintain a high quality of work and spot attempted fraud
• Understanding of trade transactions and dynamics will be an added advantage
• Ensuring all procedures, practices and service delivery standards (regulatory and internal) as it relates to PAAR processing are complied with
Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Verification Officer” as the subject of the mail.