Arik Air is a wholly-owned Nigerian airline with a commitment to the people of Nigeria to deliver new standards in aviation. We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position:
Job Title: Repair Management Officer
Department – TECHNICAL
Reporting to – SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Direct reports – N/A
Location – LAGOS
To manage unserviceable aircraft items, to handle core return, wheel and brake repair, vendors warranty and management. To deal directly with the original equipment manufacturer and repair shop to get the best quote and manage repair in an efficient manner.
- To review all unserviceable spares placed at Technical stores. .
- To get the approved repair shop for repair proposal.
- Proposal evaluation and approval process.
- To raise repair order and manage cost and repair TAT.
- Comply with modification spares if requested.
- In Co-ordination with Technical Logistic department, manage the movement of spares.
- To manage the repair for the spares removed at MROs facility during major maintenance.
- Assist Engineering to get Repair/ Overhaul proposal for major components like Engine /APU /Landing gear.
- Prepare inventory reports and correspondence.
- Attention to details.
- IT Literate and proficient in MS Office..
- Planning, excellent analytical and judgment skills.
- Knowledge of Aircraft parts.
- Strong negotiation with Good effective communication skills is a must.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize appropriately and handle tasks and projects simultaneously with various cross functional teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- A University degree.
- 5 years working experience in similar field preferably in the aviation industry.
This role is expected to interact with the below amongst others
- Supply Chain.
- Technical store.
This opening expires in TWO (2) Weeks from date of post.
Interested and qualified candidates to send CV to- email@example.com.