Shepherdhill security Limited is an international security company providing comprehensive and tailored protective and logistics services for clients across all sectors.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Receives training and interfaces with other department such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Operations.
- Learns line and staff functions, Operations, Management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of assigned duties.
- Receives training in functions and Operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transfer-ability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be flexible and to take on and learn new tasks
- Confident, assertive and reliable individual with good communication skills, capable of building strong working relationships with staff they liaise with in other department
- A good level of IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Willingness to challenge appropriately.
- Candidates should be a graduate
- Punctuality, ability to meet deadlines and good time management skills
- Teamwork ethic.
Only Graduates should apply and should be able to drive with valid driving license
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Closing date: 9th February, 2019.