Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We see an Africa where payment is a seamless part of our everyday lives, and our mission is to create transaction solutions that enable individuals and communities prosper across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive, Sales Network
To effectively sell Interswitch products and solutions to pre-defined target markets and deliver revenue targets for products/solutions as indicated in the budget for assigned portfolio. To manage relationships with clients and identified key accounts in assigned portfolio
- Performs sales activities (presentation, prospecting) using the Miller Heiman sales methodology
- Prospects for new opportunities and identifies new profitable customers for Interswitch products/solutions in the assigned sector
- Solicits for customers and Cross-sells/up-sells group’s products & solutions to existing clients/customers
- Identifies networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line in assigned sectors
- Attends exhibitions to generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales post-event
- Carries out external presentations to potential customers; performs customer demonstrations
- Follows up on leads and opportunities
- Develops proposals for customers and negotiates contract & payment terms with clients, reviews and prepare tenets of agreements/ MOU/NDA and works with Legal team to finalize and execute the contracts with client
- Actively uses the CRM tool to manage the sales process and maintain accurate & up to date information on all clients (customer database)
- Ensures that relevant documents and agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed and linked to the customer profile on the CRM database
- Prepares and attends Performance Evaluation sessions with Team Lead, Group Head and Divisional CEO, Sales Networks
- Generates demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products & solutions
Customer Relationship and Account Management:
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with key customers of products in assigned sectors using the key account management framework.
- Liaises with relevant internal teams to ensure customer issues and complaints with any client in assigned portfolio are properly resolved (escalates where necessary)
- Drives the process by working with Finance team for receiving balance payments for all projects completed with sign off in assigned sector/portfolio within stipulated period
- Provides market feedback, competitor & industry insight to Team Lead & Group Head that will aid the sufficient visibility of payment products in sectors assigned.
- Performs market polling exercise as input to the annual budget/strategy formulation process
Performance Review and Monitoring:
- Carries out daily review of open opportunities to ensure they are closed in the month of consideration
- Reviews portfolio sales & revenue performance against set targets with the Team Lead/ Head using the CRM tool
- Reviews possible revenue lines and income for the coming quarter
- Monitors sales performance & deviations from budget.
- Prepares and submit weekly and monthly reports on the sales activities to the Team Lead/Head
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- 1- 3 years minimum experience in a similar customer facing function with experience identifying and following up potential leads
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply