Weatherford Nigeria Limited a multinational oilfield service companies is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset & Inventory Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Asset & inventory management
To control the materials function in a proactive manner ensuring that:
- The stores area is secure and well laid out, with items properly identified
- All transactions are recorded promptly in JDE
- All staff under your supervision are managed effectively and trained fully in JDE and other aspects of the material function
- Material is dispatched complete and on time
- All customs related activities are effectively controlled
- That the goods in/out function is effective
- Complete applications in JDE based on the receipt of Inventory Transaction Documents from the branch plants, including:
- Transfer of assets and inventory to destinations within and outside the region
- Reclassification of inventory and assets as requested
- Adjustments of asset and inventory as required
- Adjust the records for scrapping of items as required. Assist in branches in the correct use of scrap procedure
- Must be numerate, literate and physically capable
- Degree in related field
Experience / Competence:
- Should come from a materials background
- Should have supervisory experience
- Should have relevant oil industry and equipment experience
- Should have extensive material control experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in similar job role
- Must have supervisory/managerial skills
- Should have a forklift license
- Should have a full and clean driving license
- Should be computer literate
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to maintain records and log events efficiently
- Must have good communication skills
- Should have materials based knowledge
Job Title: Technical Sales & Support Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Sales
Drives revenue and profit growth through establishing and maintaining relationships and connectivity with the client at senior levels within the organization and through the development and execution of a strategic account plan that is aligned with global, regional and local sales and marketing strategies. Acts as a “guide” to navigate the Weatherford matrix for our customers and acts as an internal “guide” for Weatherford as related to the client organisation.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Sales with a minimum of 3 years in the Account Management function. The account will be more complex and for a higher $ value
Position Specific Details
Job Title: SSA Sales Director
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Family: Sales
The Sales Director leads and manages a combined team of Account Managers and Technical Sales Representatives to forecast and deliver the annual revenue target. They are responsible for ensuring that detailed Account Plans and strategies are created at the start of the year. They approve the Account Plans and through regular monitoring, quarterly as a minimum, ensure any revenue gaps are identified and addressed accordingly. They shall liaise with Geozone Business Managers to ensure close collaboration is achieved through the Sales process including supporting all client engagement opportunities. The Sales team shall drive revenue and subsequently the anticipated growth in profit margins through the creation and conversion of strategic business opportunities. The role is accountable for assigning the appropriate resources to identified opportunity leads, managing the lead process, tracking to closure and monitoring the necessary conversion requirements. They are accountable for retaining the customer base and supporting the Account Managers to identify and successfully develop relations with new customers. They are also responsible for introducing the Weatherford portfolio of products and services across the customer matrix. They are accountable for ensuring there is efficient and effective communications, including executive engagements with clients at all times through the Sales process.
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in the Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years supervisory/managerial scope.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate sales success and achieving growth in market share and ability to improve profitability metrics; margin & EBITDA.
- In addition candidates must be able to demonstrate track record of successful high quality, effective client engagement at all levels of seniority and internal engagement with key stakeholders
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills inc. mentoring and coaching
- Demonstrated resilience, persistence and creative passion in building trust with all stakeholders, particularly when driving change – processes and people
- Demonstrated development of contracts, negotiations and execution
- Ability to relate and influence at all levels within own and client organizations
- Effective communicator (written and verbally) of commercial strategy and operation execution
- Experience in profit and loss (Financial Acumen) and management of multi-cultural areas
- Understanding of driving change in an effective manner.
- Experience in creating account plans and strategies
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations to senior management internally and externally
- Self – confident, motivated, decisive, flexible, logical, methodical, determined and results driven with a sound business judgment
- Successful track record of delivering complex business projects in challenging environments
- Strong experience of successfully leading diverse teams in different locations, remotely
- Ability to operate successfully within a matrix management environment
- Good technical knowledge of Weatherford product range and oilfield services
- Experience in planning, reporting, quota setting and overall account management, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, recruiting and selection of talent
- Experience in prioritizing investments and optimal deployment of capital
Job Title: Product Line Champion III
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Job Family: Product line
- Take ownership of identifying and pursuing new business within the Nigeria market
- Develop and grow Weatherford’s RFID drilling tools business
- Manages a team of locally based Field Engineers to ensure the highest level of service quality & service delivery is provided during commercial field operations
- Provides training and mentoring for Field Engineers
- Assist country sales, BD, R&M and operations teams with applications, scheduling, operations, customer satisfaction, productivity and economic objectives
- Act as an interface between the customer, engineering and operations to provide troubleshooting assistance and to review & validate job reports as required.
- Provide analysis of tenders/contracts to facilitate retention success.
- Assist business development and sales teams to secure key opportunities (involvement from pre-tendering to contract execution stages).
- Develop in-country procedures in compliance with corporate and regional requirements.
- Responsible for successful preparation and submission of proposals and tenders aligned to client’s costing structure, technical and commercial requirements, within client driven deadlines
- Run and analyse BHA design and hydraulics programmes
- Generate post-run reports along with recommendations
- Act as a sole point of contact, participating in initial point of contact through to post-job presentations and report preparation
- Prepare hand-over of successful projects to operations department – ensure projects kicked off and operating properly.
- Provide monthly report on in-country opportunities.
- Establish clear, achievable and challenging objectives for direct reports mutually agreeable with regional Product Line Management and Country Manager.
- Monitor performance regularly to ensure highest chance of success.
- Deliver outcomes by influence and personal gravitas. Ensure issues can be openly discussed, options investigated and positive conclusions reached.
- Promote the Weatherford culture at all times.
- Mentor and train staff and ensure succession planning and nationalization processes are in place.
- Be seen as the leader in safety and business ethics. Drive continuous improvement across all areas.
- Foster an environment where innovation, entrepreneurship and financial accountability are valued and encouraged.
(Professional, Technical and Academic Qualifications required for the job) Preferred:
- Completed Degree/Diploma in Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Petroleum)
- Knowledge & experience of completing torque & drag modelling
- Knowledge & experience of completing hydraulic modelling / Fluid flow calculations/modeling
- 5-10 years experience with a major oilfield services company in a drilling / downhole tools / well construction discipline
- Highly experienced in borehole enlargement techniques and current technology
- Sales/BD experience with drilling / downhole tools
- Offshore experience required ideally running borehole enlargement tools
Job Title: Well Services Field Supervisor III
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Operations management
- Field supervisor responsible for operating TT tools at the well site.
- The field supervisor will act as a mentor for junior/trainee field persons whenever possible.
- While not in the field this role requires the supervisor to assist in shop operations including but not limited to mentoring junior staff, shop staff and assisting the TT manager and or coordinator as needed.
- This role may also require shop based work including but not limited to helping load out jobs, test, and repair and maintain equipment when requested by TT manager and or coordinator.
- This role also requires that the supervisor participates in all required online and offline reporting.
- While not in the field the supervisor will report to the shop each morning and participate in daily shop activities 8am to 5pm unless otherwise agreed by the TT manager.
- This role may also require the supervisor to attend client meetings.
- Petroleum, Mechanical or similar academic Degree
- At least 5 years (Thru Tubing Specific experience) or 100 recorded TT field jobs completed.
- 10 years oil field related experience
- Some formal TT training either at Weatherford or other TT Companies preferred.