Terragon, Africa’s leading data and marketing technology company is recruiting for the role of:
IT support Officer
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technologies
• Be a technical and logical thinker
• Have great problem-solving skills
• Be proactive
• Not be older than 22years old.
*Remuneration* is attractive and we offer the following parks:
Lounge with PS4
Staff Bus (Mainland & Island)
Sleeping room for short naps
Quarterly Team bonding Events
If interested, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week of this advert.
• Manages the calendar of the MD/CEO including scheduling and preparing for strategic meetings.
• Supports MD/CEO with administrative duties such as the preparation of technical reports, PowerPoint presentations, databases and spreadsheets under the direction of the Executive.
• Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning etc by conducting valid research and producing accurate statistics about customers, competitors and market trends.
• Undertakes data analysis, identifies and monitors topics that affect company revenues, profitability and other key performance indices.
• Monitors the impact of company initiatives and plans on sales and profitability.
• B.Sc in an administrative discipline (minimum of Second Class Lower). Masters Degree would be an added advantage.
• Quality experience (3-5 years) in a similar role, preferably in Consulting.
• Advanced use of e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project and other Business Intelligence tools.
• Strong research and analytical skills.
To apply, send cvs to email@example.com with the job role as subject of the mail.
PWAN Stars is a property development and management company founded on the premise of reducing the housing gap in Nigeria, by providing its citizens with comfortable yet affordable residential and commercial real estate solutions. We are recruiting for the following position:
Role: Customer Service Officer
Salary: 100k monthly
Age: Not more than 30
Note: Applications from only candidates who reside on the Lekki-Epe axis in Lagos Nigeria shall be considered.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analyst, Quality Assurance & Workforce Management – Contact Center
Company: Financial Institution
Job Purpose Drive the standardization and quality of contact center engagements to meet agreed internal standard and international best practice.
– Minimum of First Degree in any discipline. A Master’s Degree or other professional qualification will be added advantage
– Minimum 2 years’ cognate experience
Suitable candidates should send their Resumes to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.