HEALTH FACTS- Dr Guruprasad Reddy
01. Often taking late night dinner can increase the chance of stomach cancer
02. Never take more than 4 eggs per week
03. Eating chicken backside can cause stomach cancer
04. Never eat fruits after meal. Fruits should be eaten before meals
05. Don’t take tea during menstruation period.
06. Take less soy milk, no adding sugar or egg to soy milk
07. Don’t eat tomato on an empty stomach
08. Drink a glass of plain water every morning before food to prevent gall bladder stones
09. No food 3 hrs before bed time
10. Drink less liquor or avoid, there is no nutritional properties and can cause diabetes and hypertension
11. Do not eat toast bread when it is hot from oven or toaster
12. Do not charge your handphone or any device next to you when you are sleeping
13. Drink 10 glasses of water a day to prevent bladder cancer
14. Drink more water in the day time, less at night
15. Don’t drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day, may cause insomnia and gastric
16. Eat less oily food. It takes 5-7 hrs to digest them, makes you feel tired
17. After 5pm, eat less
18. Six types of food that makes you happy: banana, grapefruit, spinach, pumpkin, peach.
19. Sleeping less than 8 hrs a day may deteriorate our brain function. Taking Afternoon rest for half an hour may keep our youthful look.
20. Cooked tomato has better healing properties than the raw tomato.
HOW IMPORTANT IS HOT LEMON JUICE/ WATER
Drinking hot lemon juice can prevent cancer, Don’t add sugar. Hot lemon water is more beneficial than cold lemon water.
Hot lemon water can sustain your health and make you live longer!
Hot lemon water kills cancer cells
Add hot water to 2-3 slices of lemon. Make it a daily drink
The bitterness in hot lemon water is the best substance to kill cancer cells.
Cold lemon water only has vitamin C, no cancer prevention.
Hot lemon water can control cancer tumor growth.
Clinical tests have proven hot lemon water works.
This type of Lemon extract treatment will only destroy the malignant cells, it does not affect healthy cells.
Next… citric acid and lemon polyphenol in side lemon juice, can help reduce high blood pressure, effective prevention of deep vein thrombosis, improve blood circulation, and reduce blood clots.