Females can be very funny at times in their behavior, most of them do not know how to make their interest known to the male. And when the male assume a female is interested in him, he may find out that she’s only being friendly, nice or planning to get something. But by putting a few obvious signs together, you’ll see that it’s not so hard to decipher a girl’s feelings towards you.
just use these tips to bring things out in the open. And once you do know the answer, you can ask her out if you choose to or just enjoy the attention!
1. You catch her staring at you often: Does she steal glances at you now and then? And every time you look at her, does she blush and look away? If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something romantic in mind when it comes to your thoughts.
2. You bump into her often And somehow, she doesn’t seem surprised to see you: If you don’t know this girl or haven’t been introduced to her, and you still see her out of the blue in places where you like hanging out, she may want to catch your eye.
3. Her friends seem excited. She seems nervous: One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl likes you is by watching her behavior when she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? Well, if her friends stare hard at you and laugh, and if she coyly catches your eye, there’s definitely a crush in the air.
4. She thinks you’re a great guy: When you have a conversation with this girl, does she constantly remind you about how sweet a guy you are? Being labeled a sweet guy isn’t always a compliment. But if she ever does say any girl would be lucky to have you, then that surely is a compliment!
5. She looks for excuses to touch you: Some girls are just touchy feely all the time. But almost all the girls aren’t. Does a girl look for excuses to touch you or hold your hand? If you notice this behavior of hers only around you and not any other guy, she probably does have feelings for you.
6. She compliments you a lot: Does this girl treat you preferentially? Does she favor you or take your side all the time? There’s a good chance that a girl likes you if she favors you and compliments you for the smallest of reasons, all the time.
7. She talks about your exes and girlfriend: When a girl likes a guy, she’d want to know everything about his relationship status and his past relationships. It’s an easy way to get to know more about the kind of girls you like and are attracted to, and also the relationship issues that matter to you.
8. She talks about your plans: If a girl likes you, she’d want to be a part of your life beyond work or college hours. Friends do casually ask each other what they’re up to over the weekend, but if a girl wants to date you, she’d try to look for similar activities often, so she can join you.
9. She gives you all her attention: We’re all busy in our own lives. But if a girl likes you a lot, she’ll push everything else aside so she can spend more time with you. Does she spend time talking to you for a long while even if she’s busy, be it in hallways or over phone?
10. She asks you out: If a girl likes you but is too shy to ask you out on a date , she may try to look for subtler ways to date you or ask you out. Does she ask you about your weekend plans or if you’d be interested in a show or a game for which she has tickets? If she always picks you as the first option to ask out, there’s definitely more than just friendship on her mind.
11. She flaunts her single status: Does this friend of yours make it very clear to you that she’s single and ready to date someone? If she constantly reminds you that she’s looking for a good guy to date, or asks you to go clubbing with her because she’s got no date, she may indeed like you.
12. She gets jealous when you ignore her: Does this girl get annoyed when you talk a lot to some other girl? Does she pass a snide remark or pull your leg saying you’re attracted to the other girl just because you had a friendly conversation with that girl? She may be jealous on the inside. And when you ignore this girl completely and have a touchy flirty conversation with another attractive girl, does she avoid you completely or get rude all of a sudden? Sometimes, romantic jealousy is the best sign of romance.
13. She always love to quarrel and argue with you and when you are not available, she is not comfortable.
There are many more but with these little symptoms you can assume what she wants.